Tuesday 31 January 2012

J is for... Joel Sparks (SHOCK!)


So what fun topic do I get this week? J... for Joel Sparks. If you haven't visited his blog yet go for it here... http://thesparksmaxim.blogspot.com/

So I did some digging around on the internet and couldn't find much to be honest - not helped by the fact that he told me he'd planted lies everywhere...

So I simply sat down and thought about what I knew about Joel. To be honest - not much! I realised that I don't remember where I met him, or when in my lifetime. I also realised that we've never hung out, got a burger, chatted on the phone. I remember one particular occasion of hanging out in the same vicinity, that was at my lovely cousin's wedding. I had no idea he knew them let alone the fact that he was the best man!!!

SO what do I know about Joel, and How do I know it? I know that he's a VERY funny guy (one of the funniest best man speeches). I know that he loves to blog. I know that he enjoys writing.I know that we have some favourite films. I know that he's my cousin's friend. That's it - this is definitely one of those hang my head in shame moments.

Let's face it though we all have friends like this, and the invention of Facebook means that we're accumulating more and more. We tend to have the odd cull every now and then and loose the ones who we only ever met in passing. I'm pleased to say that Mr Sparks quite often culls, and I have managed to continue to be his Facebook friend.

So here it is - Mr sparks - an apology!! I am terribly sorry that we are only Facebook friends - not actual!!! So next time you see me, come and say hi and I'll ask you a few 'So... what's your favourite colours?' so that in future I will be better prepared :)


4 comments: